Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal introduced a Small Business Member Category targeted at those whose annual turnover does not exceed R3m. Members are only permitted to remain in this category for a maximum period of two years and would then have to migrate to an applicable category.
It is required that a mandatory safety check be successfully completed upon application (where applicable).
Applicants are required to provide confirmation (where applicable) that their enterprise is registered for purposes of:
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases (COID)
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF)
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Income Tax (PAYE, SITE)
The membership fee for this category is R 2,175. 00 per annum. A once-off administration fee of R650, 00 is applicable.
- Assistance with compliance issues, health and safety and building services
- Access to industry pertinent information
- Annual membership certificate
- Access to networking events
- Weekly- ebulletin and monthly newsletter
- Access to tender information
- Find a Builder web page or Find a Supplier web page
- Access to Private Projects listings
- 50% discount for 1 company representative per annum, for course “Tender for Construction Contracts” at the Association’s Training Academy
Members who fall into the Small Business Member Category are required to exit the category in the event that their annual turnover exceeds 3m.
To download the Small Business Membership application form Click Here
To register online for Small Business Membership CLICK HERE