Candidates for this category of membership include, but are not limited to, those who have qualified in the following trades:
Brick and Block Masons
Applicants must be operating a business as a sole proprietor or similar entity in the respective trade
To meet the criteria as a Trade Member, the applicant must have qualified via one of the following routes:
- National Certificate (Vocational)
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Trade Certificate
All of the above criteria are recognised South African Qualifications. Proof of qualification must be submitted with the application.
- Applicant must provide at least 2 trade references which are to be checked by the Association.
- Applicant must be willing to undergo a screening process which will include being interviewed by the Area Manager.
- Applicant must provide a copy of their Identity document.
- Applicant must provide proof of residence.
- Income tax reference number.
TRADE MEMBER VALUE PROPOSITION
Trade Members are limited to telephonic advice and office based assistance restricted to the following:
- Compliance Issues
- Building Services
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Membership Meetings
- Access to Information: WebsiteBlogNewsletters etc
- Networking opportunities
- Listing on Find a Builder web module
- Listing in Membership Directory
- Access to Private Projects
- Membership Card
Annual fee for Trade Member category, R900.00 per annum - Payment of the full amount is applicable upon application.
Trade Member Application Form, Click here