Top row left to right: Marcus Gonzalves, Ayanda Notshweleka, Roland Mudaly, Lance Ridl
Centre row left to right: Chris Cusens, Rob Bremner, Vikashnee Harbhajan, Phumelele Bam, Vuzi Mhlungu, Francois Louw
Front row left to right: Mogamat Behardien, Vic Naidoo, Joyce Dolly Tembe, Delisile Nyanda, Sam Ngcongo
The general management of the Association is overseen by the Executive Council. Members of the Council are elected from the ranks of the general membership. There are currently thirteen elected members on the council and one co-opted member.
The Executive Council meets at least once a month and follows a structured Agenda which covers governance, membership, financial, commercial, administrative and strategic matters. The Council also holds at least one workshop annually to focus on current and future strategy.
The Council members represent a range of different enterprises and have a fiduciary duty to protect the assets of the Association and ensure that the objectives of the Association, as enshrined in the Constitution, are upheld at all times.
The Executive Council for the 2016/2017 term of office is as follows:
- Joyce Dolly Tembe, Sakhisizwe Development Training (President)
- Mogamat Behardien, NMC (Pty) Ltd (Immediate Past President)
- Chris Cusens, WBHO Construction (Pty) Ltd (VP)
- Vic Naidoo, C & R Contractors (VP)
- Sam Ngcongo, Bencon Building and Civils (VP)
- Francois Louw, Met Builders (VP)
- Phumelele Bam, Zenzulwazi Plumbing and Contracting
- Marcus Gonzalves, FS Gonzalves Construction
- Ayanda Notshweleka, Masakane Construction
- Thys Blom, Plankonsult
- Vuzi Mhlungu, Umpheme Development Pty Ltd
- Roy Ramkalawan, Nambiti Plumbers CC
- Lance Ridl, Ridl Construction
- Delisile Nyanda, Lakeshore Trading 102 CC
- Rob Bremner, Liviero Building Pty Ltd
- Ray Basson, Anthony and Basson Development Pty Ltd (co-opted)
- Roland Mudaly, Aveng Grinaker LTA (PTY) Ltd (co-opted)