Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal has put together a marketing package that will allow suppliers of products and services to the Building & Construction Industry to promote themselves to our Members and the Public.
The Association has a strong brand and is investing a tremendous amount of money in promoting the Brand and it's Members (Contractors and Suppliers) to the Public and within the Association. Some of these initiatives include:
- booking the front cover of the Yellow Pages in three regions
- an extensive public relations campaign
- new interactive Green Building Centre - Westville
- annual Excellence Awards and Health & Safety Awards
- Find-a-Builder module on masterbuilders.co.za
- Find-a-Supplier module on masterbuilders.co.za
- regular features and supplements in regional and national press
The package includes the following:
- Directory Listing and One page web template on the Find-a-Supplier module of masterbuilders.co.za
- Brochure Display (DL Flyer) and Management service in the new Interactive Centre at our head office in Westville
- Basic Listing in our hard copy Membership Directory
- Access to a range of additional cost-effective advertising channels (online and offline) to get your business/product/service even more exposure
- Associate Membership of the Master Builders Association
- Display the Master Builders 'Supplier' logo on vehicles, signage, corporate signage and your website
- Access to Industry News and Information (Web - Blog - Forum - Newsletter)
- Access to Networking Events
- Access to our Tender information service
- Subscription to SA Builder (monthly publication)
- Annual Tax Guide
Benefits of partnering with Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal:
- Align your company/product/service to the Master Builders Brand
- Access to an inexpensive niche advertising channel
- Have a web presence in our Find-a-Supplier directory
- Network (online & offline) with colleagues and clients
Cost of associate membership
R5,400.00 per annum inclusive of VAT
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
How do I get an Application form?
Download an Associate Member application form Click Here
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
What do I do with my completed hard copy Application Form?
Scan and email to us.
Drop it off at any one of our Regional Offices or Head Office
What happens once the Application Form has been handed in?
All completed Associate Member application forms will be reviewed by administration
Data is captured into the Associations data base
Should there be any outstanding information you will be contacted via telephone or email
All applications for membership are reviewed by the Associations Executive Council
After the Executive Council Meeting:
All applicants are contacted within one week from date of meeting and informed of the status of their application
Approved applicants will receive a letter of membership, a certificate of membership and Associate member logo's
Your information will be updated on our data base
Your company details will be loaded onto the Find-a-suppler module on the website
One of the associations consultants will come see you to load your company details onto a one page web template
You will be allocated a DL flyer holder in our Interactive Centre
Should you have any queries regarding the Associate Membership Applications please contact Bonga Dube or your nearest area office.